Saturday, November 21, 2015

My Funniest Moments


HI AGAIN!!!!!
So today I'm going to tell one of my funniest moments.
So lets get started!!!!!!


Well, when I was just 6 years old my dad ask me to go to a marriage of is friend.
I go with a car and go to TMII to go to the place of the marriage  at more like at 8-9 o'clock at night.
Before we go in we got a souvenir like a little bag for putting coins inside.
Then I want to go home for waiting after 25 minutes.
I just throw the souvenir to the chair of the car, inside the car was dark.
For about 5-10 min later I wanted to take the souvenir.
 I took the souvenir without any lights on and not looking at it.
When I took it in a sudden I took a.......LiZaRd!!!!!!!!!!
Right there I got to the front of the chair beside my father when he was driving.




No comments:

Post a Comment